Monday, August 10, 2009

[Arcadia] [Ice Cream] Yogurtland

Yogurtland
633 W Duarte Rd
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626) 821-8723
http://www.yogurt-land.com

It was all my sister's fault.  She introduced Yogurtland to my mom, and she became addicted.  Then my mom wanted to me take her to Yogurtland, so I got addicted.  Now I am passing on the addiction to Dr. P.  I took him to Yogurtland in Arcaida to try for his first time.


Frozen Yogurt ($0.30/oz)


We were really full from lunch, so only got one to share.  Yes, Dr. P said he loves it.  He also said the same thing as I did after I tried it for the first time, "never go back to Pinkberry again".  I love their mochi and red bean topping!

I heart Yogurtland!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen,
    Did you get any weird colored specks like black or sky blue in your blueberry yogurt at Yogurtland? Just wondering as I have gotten it two times while I was there. (see here for a picture: http://eattraveleat.blogspot.com/2009/02/yogurtland-arcadia-visit-2.html).
    Haven't seen rainbow mochi available at Yogurtland before :). Not too many places seem to have it.

    I'm not sure. I don't think I've seen any.
    But most of the time I'm just so busy eating and probably wouldn't notice it.
    I'll pay closer attention next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I blame you, I am addicted to yogurland too, same for my kids. hah

    haha I'll let my sister know what she has done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Yogurtland and that picture is making me want some yogurt right now. The Arcadia branch seems to always have the rainbow mochi. so cute!

    I love the rainbow mochi.
    The Alhambra branch also has it. It's located at Valley and Garfield.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah thanks to Eileen, now I am hitting Yogurtland on a weekly basis! =) No more Pinkberry for me either. Other than Original Tart, I love its Taro and Pistachio flavors.

    My mom's favorite are also original and taro.
    I'm more of a fruit flavor fan. I go at least once a week too! So addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I like the colored mochi in your yogurt! I'm addicted to all the fro-yo places. Haven't found one that consistently offers the colored mochi though.

    Yeah not too many places of the color one.
    But the plain white one tasted just as good.

    ReplyDelete