Thursday, April 22, 2010

[Tustin] [Japanese] Tommy's Sushi & Japanese Restaurant

Tommy's Sushi & Japanese Restaurant
1051 E Main St
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 544-5241

Woohoo~~~~  Tommy's Sushi night!  We miss Hide Sushi in WLA so much.  We're so glad we have a place like Tommy's Sushi in Orange County to serve our sushi craving.


Poki Salad ($8.50)

We ordered the same thing as we did before so I didn't take pictures.  The only item that we didn't try before was the Poki Salad.  Poki salad is pretty much Poki bowl without the rice.  It's perfect for me because I am trying to cut down my carb intake.  The salad didn't come with avocado and crab salad like the bowl did though.  I thought there would be lettuce, but instead of lettuce, the salad was just thin strips of daikon radish.  I ate half, and put the other half on Dr. P's rice that came with his combo dinner to make his own poki bowl.

After dinner, we went to Yogurtland in Tustin.  Remember those free water machines with strawberry that Yogurtland has?  That particular Yogurtland had MOLDY STRAWBERRY IN THE WATER!!!!  It was so disgusting!  Good I didn't see anyone trying to get the water while we were there.  I don't understand why they would put strawberry in their water.  It didn't make the water taste like strawberry, and strawberry goes bad and gets moldy pretty easily.  Why don't they just put lemon in the water?  And if they want to use strawberry, at least change the fruit everyday.  We will never go to the Tustin store again.  Remember to check the water before drinking at Yogurtland!

1 comment:

  1. There's no Yogurtland in DC. There's no Poki bowl in DC. I bought a salad (greens, carrots, and radishes), a vegan muffin, and a small sweet and sour soup from Whole Food today, and that cost me $12.

    Seriously? I think you should look into Yogurtland's franchise opportunity.
    You might make a fortune in DC by opening one!

    ReplyDelete