Thursday, April 8, 2010

[Irvine] [Thai] Thai & Chinese Express

Thai & Chinese Express
2540 Main St #J
Irvine, CA 92614
(949) 724-1813

When I moved down to Irvine, I did a search online for cheap eats in the city.  While driving http://www.eileenlikestoeat.com from school, I remembered Thai & Chinese Express from my research.  This place is inside a food court on Main Street near all the corporate offices.  I stopped by to get to-go lunch on my way http://www.eileenlikestoeat.com.


2 Item Combo ($5.99)

This place is your usual 1, 2 or 3 item combo fast food kind of place.  You can see all the food on the counter.  They offer both Thai food and Chinese food.  I was more interested in their Thai food.  I picked green curry chicken and mixed vegetable & tofu.  I could also pick fried rice or noodle with the combo, but I thought the curry goes best with white rice.  The nice lady asked me if I would like to have some curry sauce on my rice.  Of course!  She really packed on the food.  I love their slightly spicy green curry chicken.  Dr. P already ate lunch.  He said he just wanted a bite to taste the food, but then he couldn't stop eating.  The vegetable mix was pretty good, too.

The portion was huge.  This box was enough for 2 full meals for both of us.  This is great cheap eat find in Irvine!

No comments:

Post a Comment