Tuesday, May 1, 2012

[Tustin] [Coffee/Tea] The Lost Bean

The Lost Bean
13011 Newport Ave #104
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 544-2584
http://www.thelostbean.com

Before going to PetExpo, Dr. P and I stopped by at The Lost Bean to grab a light lunch and drinks.



The Lost Bean is an organic tea and coffee shop.




Very cozy and comfy place to hang out.


Tomato & Basil Quiche ($5.95)

I ordered Tomato & Basil Quiche because the kitchen was closed after 1:30pm. They had some quiche left, and the girl heat it up in the microwave for me. The quiche was very flavorful. The crust was a bit too hard, but I love the egg-y part.


Blueberry Black Tea Infusion

I wish The Lost Bean is next to my house, then I would have their Blueberry Black Tea Infusion EVERYDAY! A hint of blueberry, with black tea, and sweet soy milk! It reminded me of this drink called 蜜豆奶 (honey soy milk) I used to have in Taiwan when I was little. They have about 8 or 10 different infusion tea on the menu. Strawberry, pear... I want to try them all!!


Lemon Bread

Dr. P ordered a cappuccino and lemon bread. The bread was pretty good.

If I'm in the area again, definitely will go back to try more of their infusion tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment