Thursday, May 31, 2012

[Industry] [Hot Pot] Flaming Spice

Flaming Spice
鍋盆碗裡
18518 Gale Ave
Industry, CA 91744
(626) 964-6569

I went to Flaming Spice for lunch before, and hated the place. Their lunch special was pretty stupid. You get an individual hot pot for about $10, but there's nothing in it except the soup base. My friends picked Flaming Spice to do our dinner gathering. I was hoping their all you can eat dinner would be better than my last experience. And I ended up loving this place!


All You Can Eat ($19.99/person)

All you can eat is $19.99 per person. There were 6 of us, and they served us with two pots. So we picked 4 different soup base. Dr. P and I shared one pot by ourselves. We ordered the Beer Duck soup and Oxtail Soup. Both were really good. And there were quite a few pieces of duck and oxtail in the soup base.

I didn't pictures because I was busy eating and chatting with friends. A waitstaff pushes a cart with plates of food for customers to pick from. There was a "meat" cart and a "vegetable" cart. I ate 4 plates of intestine!! haha.... I also like their fish and pork a lot.



There's also appetizers and hot food. Their lamb dumpling and dan dan noodle was great. Dr. P enjoyed the pigs ear and spicy beef & tendon.

Why didn't we get AYCE on our first visit? Otherwise I wouldn't wait this long to go back there. I think I want to go again... like NOW! *drooling*

No comments:

Post a Comment