Wednesday, May 23, 2012

[San Gabriel] [Taiwanese] Lu's Garden

Lu's Garden
小陸子清粥店
534 E Valley Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626) 280-5883

My family used to go to Lu's Garden a lot. That was about 20 years ago. Food was great and price was cheap. A few years ago I went back again. Food was still pretty good, but price went sky high. Since I was in the same plaza getting takeout from Green Zone, I thought I would get takeout for my parents from Lu's Garden as well for memory's sake.


3 Item Combo

It was during lunch special hour. They offered 2-, 3- or 4- item combo. I picked 3 dishes: stewed pork, eggplant, and green veggies. I think it cost around $7. Food tasted pretty good, but portion was small for $7, especially in the SGV area.

Personally I think Yu's Garden in Irvine is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment