Tuesday, May 29, 2012

[Irvine] [French] CrepeMaker

CrepeMaker
73 Fortune Dr # 105
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 585-9898
http://www.crepemaker.com

My boss had a party at his home, and got CrepeMaker to cater for our dinner and dessert.



It was amazingly good! Dr. P and I had 9 crepes total!!



But I wished I have the stomach to fit 30 crepes so I can try all of their savory and dessert crepes.


Very Philly Steak ($6.95)
marinated steak or chicken breast, sweet red onions, portabella mushrooms, melted mozzarella cheese and a touch of caesar dressing

Dr. P's first crepe. I think he finished it in 30 seconds.


Queen of Hearts ($6.95)
marinated artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, melted mozzarella cheese, portabella mushrooms, sweet red onions, fresh basil, fresh baby leaf spinach and vine ripe tomatoes

I got a veggie crepe for my first order. The juicy portabella mushroom was so delicious.

Our next crepes were Mexi Crepe ($6.75) (marinated chicken breast, melted cheddar cheese, vine ripe tomatoes, Romaine lettuce, guacamole, salsa, sour cream & fresh cilantro). It was so good that I forgot to take a picture before finishing the whole thing.


I Love You Too
tiramisu topped with freshly sliced sweet strawberries, nutella chocolaty spread and real whipped cream

Dessert time! I got I Love You Too with tiramisu, strawberry and nutella. It was ohhhh lalalalalala so heavenly.


Triple Treat ($5.50)
freshly sliced bananas, sliced sweet strawberries covered with nutella chocolaty spread and real whipped cream

Dr. P chowed down his Triple Treat and kept on saying "mmmm this is so good". And he doesn't even like dessert!


Steak Milanese ($7.45)
marinated steak, virginia baked ham, sweet red onion, melted cheddar cheese, vine ripe tomatoes, romaine lettuce topped with steak sauce

We thought we would be full with 3 crepes each. Well, we were. But it was so good that we decided to just have one more each person. Dr. P thought Steak Milanese was the best crepe of the night. The steak was really tender and flavorful. The combination of fresh veggie, cheese, A1 sauce with the slightly sweet crepe was just perfect.


Havana Chicken ($6.75)
marinated chicken breast, seasoned black beans, sweet red peppers, cheddar & jack cheese, fresh lettuce, vine ripe tomatoes, pesto sauce & cilantro

Pesto made Havana Chicken really really good.



After all that crepe, Dr. P still wanted one more Strawberries Nouveau ($4.95) (sliced sweet strawberries with dulce de leche). I thought my I Like It Two was tastier.

Great party with great food. Hope we'll party like this again soon. haha....

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha....when I saw the prices listed I thought that your boss was cheap and made his party guests pay for each crepe! (but then I saw the address for the crepe eatery and realized that you were just listing their usual prices)

    haha My boss is not cheap at all!
    I think between Dr. P and I, we ate $50 worth of crepes.
    Isn't that awesome or what? haha...

    ReplyDelete