Monday, May 10, 2010

[Walnut] [Supermarket] Fresh & Easy

Fresh & Easy
21580 Valley Blvd
Walnut, CA 91789
(909) 595-2643
http://www.freshandeasy.com

After going to school for almost 2 years, I just found out that there is a microwave in the agriculture department office for us students to use.  It was very thoughtful of the department to provide that since a lot of our classes go from 9am straight to 4pm.  I picked up something on my way to school from Fresh & Easy.


Chicken Fajita Bowl ($3.99)

I got a Chicken Fajita Bowl.  It smelt really good, but tasted just ok.  I didn't like the flavor too much. But I like the vegetable and tender chicken breast.  I probably won't get this again though.

After trying a variety of "bowls" from Fresh & Easy, I think I like the Indian ones the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment