Friday, May 21, 2010

Another $100 from MySurvey



I wrote about MySurvey.com before.  Basically it's a website where you can take surveys for points, then exchange the points for cash or prizes.  I just received another $100 from them.  I have been a member for about 5 years now.  So far I've collected $1,000 just by doing surveys.  That breaks down to about $200 a year.  I know it's not a lot of money.  But it's free money, right?  Membership is always free.  I recommend MySurvey.com to people who would like to have a little extra income on the side.  Let me know if you have any questions.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a Mysurvey champ like you, but I just noticed they raised the redemption for a $10 check from 1000 to 1150 points.

    Yup, they sure did. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like too good to be true.
    makes me want to try it, too hehe....

    Hope you make some $$$ soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how long per survey?

    Depends. Usually you'll do a very short survey to see if you qualify.
    The short survey rewards about 5~10 points.
    Then if you qualify, you can continue on the longer survey, which rewards from 50~1,000 points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I ask where in the rewards section do you go to redeem a check instead of other rewards?

    Reward --> Select your reward --> Check (under category)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow how long did it take you to accumulate $100? I'm a member on MySurvey too but it took me a very long time to get $10 check! A lot of times I just don't qualify for the surveys.

    I think I average about $100 every 6 months.
    I take a lot of surveys. I think the more surveys you take, the more surveys they will send you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eileen! :) Happy New Year! I have already signed up for this MYSURVEY after reading your blog. :) Thank you so much. So far, I have only answered 5 surveys. I kept on going to the website to check if there were more surveys to take but it has already been 3 days and I kept on getting "no surveys available at this time." Is it normal?

    Thank you so much! :) I love reading your blogs.. :) Take care and GOD Bless!

    Happy new year, April!
    I don't get survey everyday. Sometime I don't get any for a week or two.
    Then 3 will come in one day. The more surveys you do, the more you will receive.
    Hope you make a lot of $$$!

    ReplyDelete