Wednesday, April 4, 2012

[Los Angeles] [Korean] Koreatown Galleria Food Court

Koreatown Galleria Food Court
3250 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(323) 733-6000
http://www.koreatowngalleria.com

Dr. P and I went to K-town to see our accountant. Afterward I wanted to get a cake for my dad's birthday dinner that night. With the help of my iPhone, I found that there's a bakery inside Koreatown Galleria. We decided to visit their food court first to get a late lunch.


Kalbitang (Korean Style Beef Soup) ($6.99)

So hard to decide what to get. Dr. P ended up getting Kalbitang from Food Picnic Day (Sopung Ga Nun Nal).




Lots of tender beef and tripes. Love the glass noodle and the rich beef broth.



It also came with kimchi, radish, and rice.



Only for $6.99!


Spicy Cold Noodle ($6.95)

I ordered Spicy Cold Noodle from Seo Kang Myun Ok. It came with soup and radish.



It took a while for us to get the order. The freshly cooked noodle was chewy and so addicting. It tasted really good, but the sauce started to taste heavy after I finished half bowl. I couldn't finish it, but still loved it.



Ahhhh I miss K-town food!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you try food at Galleria food court. That's one of my favorite food court places in L.A. And I always get bread from cake house after the meal. I also like the Chinese Korean restaurant (I forgot the name, but I think they're the only Chinese Korean restaurant at the food court). They are famous for their Jambong. If you like Jambong, you should try this place :)

    Yes, we saw that Korean Chinese restaurant.
    We saw a lot of people eating jajangmyun.
    Next time we go back there, I definitely will try jambong!!

    ReplyDelete