Monday, April 16, 2012

[Anaheim] [All You Can Eat] Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse
6501 E Nohl Ranch Rd
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714) 998-3041
http://www.hillsclubhouse.com

I bought a Groupon daily deal for brunch for 2 at Anaheim Hills Gold Course Clubhouse for $28 (regular price $56). My sister drove down to OC to have Sunday brunch with me.



I called to make reservation but they said it was all full. They told me I can try to walk in at 10am. I did. And the regular brunch area was all full. So they put us at the "grill". The grill side isn't as nice as the brunch side, where they had live jazz band and nice view.




The buffet tables were spread out from the lobby through hallway all the way to the main dining room. My first plate was sushi and cold seafood. Nothing really stood out on this plate. Their king crab legs were small and salty.



Prime rib was really good. Very soft. This was my favorite item of the meal. Made-to-order omelet was decent.



French toast and waffle.



Egg Benedict was pretty good. My sister's favorite item of the whole meal was.... guacamole.



Korean short ribs didn't taste Korean to me at all. It was kinda tough to chew.



Hmmm... Nothing good here.



Carrot cake was probably the only somewhat ok dessert in my opinion.

Glad I didn't pay full price for this mediocre brunch buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment