Thursday, March 29, 2012

[Irvine] [Chinese] S.W. Seafood & BBQ Restaurant

S.W. Seafood & BBQ
三禾燒腊海鮮麵家

5406 Walnut Ave
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 262-0128

Dr. P had to work late. I was too lazy to cook for myself. So my friend Wen suggested that I go to S.W. Seafood & BBQ to get her favorite dish there, the squid tentacles.


五香龍鬚 Deep Fried Squid Tentacles

I took a bite, and thought "man I wish I have some beer to go with this!" The squid tentacles was chewy on the outside, tender in the middle, and full of flavor. It was addictive!



三拼飯 Three Delicacy on Rice

I also got Three Delicacy on Rice. The three items I picked were duck, BBQ pork, and roasted pork. I wasn't too happy with this though. The duck didn't have much meat on it, and roasted pork's skin was too dry and very hard. BBQ pork was alright. And I really wish they would include some vegetable with this.

These 2 items cost about $15. Kinda pricey, no? I also went next door to Chong Qing to get a 3 items cold appetizer to go. Those were super good. I didn't like S.W. too much the last time I was here. But since their squid tentacles is that good, maybe we will come back to give them one more try?

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the squid dish. That is my favorite from SW.

    Thank you for the recommendation.
    We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 賣相真好.下次去irvine给它外賣一份

    Hope you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Eileen,

    碰巧搜尋到妳的噗客, 也就發現妳的網站, 非常有趣.
    我是住在Irvine,正在搜尋Irvine中醫,因為打算要調身體,也是為了準備懷孕..所以搜尋到妳.

    不知道妳在中醫方面有沒有進展?
    在這邊很少碰到同路人(求孕之路)...

    祝 順利好孕

    Elaine
    https://www.facebook.com/elaine.charming

    Nice to meet you, Elaine.
    我還沒去看中醫,但是已經約了一家在Tustin的,
    叫做Evergreen,我是在Groupon上買了針灸package,
    打去約的時候發現這家好像是韓國人開的,
    去看了再跟你分享囉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen,

    我周日去Irvine看了中醫也是"Evergreen"(有中醫,也有針灸),在Jeffrey,朱醫生.(也是人家介紹的)
    目前是煎中藥來調整體質.

    你有e-mail嗎? 也許我們可以私下分享經驗喔~
    畢竟這還蠻害羞放在網路上的^^""

    My email is eileen@eileenlikestoeat.com.

    ReplyDelete