Thursday, April 26, 2012

[Costa Mesa] [Peruvian] Inka Grill

Inka Grill
562 W 19th St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 642-4938
http://www.inkagrillrotisseriechicken.com

We came to Inka Grill with $10 for $20 voucher in hand, and got a rotisserie chicken meal for to do.


Whole Chicken ($15.50)

The whole rotesseire chicken was very very flavorful. The meaty part like thigh and breast was very tasty. But the wings and leg was overcooked and too dry to eat.



Salad

The chicken meal came with 2 sides. We picked salad and fries. The salad was fresh, and I like the giant corn. But the dressing tasted like pure lemon juice. It was super sour and I hate it.


French Fries

Their fries was addicting, especially when dipped in green aji sauce.


Bread / Grinko Killer Sauce

They named their aji sauce Grinko Killer. It was creamy, and not as spicy as I expected. But I like it a lot.


Fried Rice ($2.00)

We ordered some side items to make the bill over $20. Fried rice was so oily that we just threw the whole box away. The rice was sitting in like an 1/2 inch deep of oil! What a waste.


Plantain ($2.00)

Plantain was yummy.

Overall, I like the chicken and fries from Inka Grill. If I live around the area, I probably would visit quite often since food is decent and affordable. But since the restaurant is 20 miles away from me, I probably wouldn't make a special trip there.

 

1 comment:

  1. Tried the two locations in the South Bay, they're probably better, but yeah, they're even further away.

    I didn't know they have other locations.
    South Bay... far!

    ReplyDelete