Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[Cook] Blue Cheese Covered Rib Eye Steak

I got some rib-eye on sale from the supermarket. We love rib eye steak. I could simply just grill it with some butter, and it is delicious that way. But I happened to have some blue cheese at home. So I searched online and found some blue cheese steak recipes. I made the rib eye steak with melted blue cheese on top, and it was super yummy. The steak was juicy and tender, and the cheese added tons of flavor!



INGREDIENTS:

2 rib-eye steaks
1/2 pound crumbled blue cheese
1/2 stick of butter, softened
1/4 cup unflavored bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon black pepper




PREPARATION:

1. Mix blue cheese with softened butter, garlic, pepper and bread crumbs till well blended.



2. Cook steak to taste. (I broiled it for 10 minutes on one side, then 7 minutes on the other side for medium.)

3. Spread blue cheese mix on top of steak and briefly broil till lightly browned and cheese is melted.

1 comment:

  1. looks sooooooo yummy~~~

    You should try the recipe!
    It's really easy to make. :-)

    ReplyDelete