Sunday, September 11, 2011

[Laguna Niguel] [Cafe] Boston Market

Boston Market
27100 Alicia Pkwy
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
(949) 360-9860
http://www.bostonmarket.com

I used to work at a place that has a Boston Market right next door. I get their coupons in the mail quite often. There's also a Boston Market near our home. But for some reason, I just never try this place before. I heard that they have good rotisserie chicken. I thought it was about time we give it a try.


1/2 Rotisserie Chicken Meal ($7.99)

Dr. P got the Rotisserie Chicken Meal. The chicken was flavorful, but it sure was a small chicken. I still think Costco's rotisserie chicken is the best. The green beans and potatoes were good, but nothing too special about it. Same with the corn bread.



Meatloaf Meal ($7.29)

I got the Meatloaf Meal. The meatloaf was soft, but too salty. Not to be conceited or anything, but I think I make a much better meatloaf at home.


Chocolate Chips Cookie (4 pks) ($3.99)

The coupon I had was $4 off with $20 purchase. In order to make it $20, we bought Chocolate Chips Cookies 4 pack. So it was like we got these cookies for free. It was the soft and chewy kind of chocolate chips cookie I like. :-)



So we tried Boston Market for the first time, but it probably would be our last time as well. The food was just ok. It reminds of cafeteria food from Jr. high school. The price is a bit high. I can get the same food plus more, and all you can eat, from Hometown Buffet for even cheaper price. Well, at least I tried it once.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment