Friday, October 2, 2009

[Walnut] [Chinese] 食全食美筷餐 China Bowl

China Bowl
食全食美筷餐

1233 N Grand Ave
Walnut, CA 91789
(909) 595-1472

I had class on Tuesday night.  We got out around 8pm and I was really hungry.  I went to the plaza across the street to find some food, and saw a "3 items combo for $3.99" sign at China Bowl, so I walked in.


Combo #3 ($3.99)
Fried rice, chow mein with 3 entrees

When I went in, they were already cleaning up.  They told me they closed at 8pm, but still asked me what was I going to get.  Then the nice lady told me if I don't mind, she'll just go to the kitchen and get me 3 items that they had.  Sure!  She asked me if I can eat spicy food.  Of course!  Another worker started chatting with me while she was getting the food for me.  The lady overheard that I live in Irvine, she said, "You live so far!  Here!  Let me give you a free egg roll for that."  Nice!  The lady told me she gave me orange chicken, black pepper chicken, and teriyaki chicken steak, which is not normally one of the choices for 3 items combo.  The food tasted very much like your typical Chinese fast food.  It got that "Panda Express" flavor, greasy, but lots of food, and you can get really full.  And for the price of $3.99, I'm not gonna complain.

The food itself was alright.  Price was good.  But most of all, I like the friendly service there.  I will go back again if I want some fast and cheap Chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment