Sunday, October 11, 2009

Night of the Living Dead @ The Maverick Theater

The Maverick Theater
110 E Walnut Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 526-7070
http://www.mavericktheater.com

Dr. P has always been fascinated with zombies.  When I saw that GoldStar offered discounted tickets for Night of the Living Dead at The Maverick Theater, I immediately purchased the tickets to treat Dr. P to a night of zombie fun.



I snapped a picture of the casts at the end of the show.  I like the fact that the theater is small, and we are so close to the stage.  The show was very entertaining.  There are parts that are funny, and parts that make you jump out of your seats.  It's very entertaining, and we love the ending.  I don't want to say too much about the show to give the fun away.  But I highly recommend this show if you like a little Halloween zombie fun.

All the discounted tickets are sold out on GoldStar.  But you can still purchase tickets from the theater's website.

1 comment:

  1. hi, thank you so much for sharing. My bf showed me his DVD collection of Night of the living dead, the old version backed to my childhood. So when I saw your blog I thought I should ask him to go with me. Besides, I need to write a report for my Intro to theater class. We went there last night, the last show of this season. I booked the ticket at Mid October and it was the only avaliable date. We happened to get there late and had to seat on the floor at the corner of the front stage. But it was really awesome. thank you so much for this info.

    I'm glad you and your bf enjoyed the show! ^^

    ReplyDelete