Tuesday, December 27, 2011

[Irvine] [Taiwanese] Boiling Point

Boiling Point
沸點
14140 Culver Dr
Irvine, CA 92606
(949) 733-2211
http://www.bpgroupusa.com

I'm seriously addicted to Boiling Point. I think about it, and want it all the time!


招牌臭臭鍋 House Special Hot Soup ($9.99)

I just LOVE everything in this pot. Pork, quail egg, stinky tofu, pork blood, fish ball, intestine, and napa cabbage. Love the shacha sauce in the soup base.



香辣牛肉鍋 Beef Hot Pot ($9.99)

Dr. P is not a fan of stinky tofu. So his favorite is the beef hot pot. I like the soup for this one a lot.


Green Tea / Rice / Dipping Sauce

We went for lunch this time. Not only the hot pot is $1 cheaper, it also came with a free drink. Our iced tea came with fresh passion fruit on the bottom. What a deal!



Lunch at Boiling Point is great! I was just there yesterday, and I already want to go back again!

1 comment:

  1. Eileen,你plurk的時間軸內容怎麼空了呀?什麼都看不了了呢。急。。。

    我把舊的都刪了
    喜歡在新的一年有新的開始 :-)

    ReplyDelete