Monday, December 12, 2011

Have You Tried Smorgie?

Smorgie.com

Smorgie.com - Make and Share lists of Yummy

I just found this website called Smorgie. What is Smorgie?

From their website: "Smorgie is the new, totally free way to remember and share your favorite eating places. There's plenty of ways you can look up restaurant and bar reviews, but if you can't remember them later what's the use? After talking to people who love food as much as we do, we noticed a gap for something new, and that's how we came up with Smorgie. It's an experimental new way to find out what's going on in your city's dining scene and capture the meals, restaurants, and experiences you never want to forget."

The website is very easy to use. Sign up for free, then start adding restaurants to your list... that's it! I often find restaurants I want to try, and jot it down on a piece of paper, a notebook, a napkin, or bookmark the restaurant's website. But then that's very unorganized. Now with Smorgie, I can have my list at one place. I can have a "to-try" list. I can have a "favorite" list. Everything is right there when I need it. Perfect!

Go give Smorgie a try!

This sponsorship is brought to you by Smorgie.com who we have partnered with for this promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment