Thursday, December 4, 2008

[South El Monte] [Vietnamese] My Hanh Restaurant

My Hanh Restaurant
9611 E. Garvey Ave., #109
South El Monte, CA 91733
(626) 579-5112

Back to My Hanh again with my parents.  My parents really like the pho here.

Bun Thit Nuong & Cha Gio @ My Hanh Restaurant by you.
Bun Thit Nuong & Cha Gio ($5.65)

They ordered their favorite beef pho.  I ordered the charbroiled pork and egg roll rice noodle.  The pork was oily, but tender and sweet.  The egg roll was pretty good.  Big portion.  I got really full.

My parents come here at least once a week.  Well, it's really not that special.  No need to drive out to South El Monte for it.  There are much better Vietnamese restaurants out there.  But if you live in the neighborhood, I guess it's a pretty good place to grab a bowl of noodle.

2 comments:

  1. We were just there last Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen,

    Thanks for the review. :) How do you like it compared to Pho Minh (my current fave)?

    ReplyDelete