Wednesday, December 10, 2008

[San Gabriel] [Chinese] Oriental Express Cafe

Oriental Express Cafe
東方特快

158 S. San Gabriel Blvd.
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626) 292-1868

I haven't been to Orinetal Express Cafe for such a long time.  I actually kinda miss it.  So one afternoon I came here to get some dinner to bring to work.

3 Items Combo @ Oriental Express Cafe by you.
3 Items Combo ($4.60)

The price for the 3 items combo has gone up to $4.60.  It used to be $3.50!  Oh well, it's still a pretty good deal.  You still get the soup, rice and boba milk tea with the combo.  I got steamed pork with egg, seaweed and eggplants.  Everything was tasty.  I like the eggplants a lot, but it was a bit oily though.

I was way too full after finishing the whole thing.  One combo is really too much food for one person.  I still think Oriental Express is the best Chinese 3 item combo restaurant in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment