Friday, December 12, 2008

Mexico Here We Come!



Semester is over!! I finished my last final today. Can't believe 16 weeks just went by like that! So we are taking a vacation.... TOMORROW! We are going on a 7 days cruise to Mexico. Gonna have so much fun. Can't wait!! I'm pretty sure I'll come back 10 pounds heavier. I promise there will be lots and lots of delicious food pictures to show. See you guys in a week!

Oh one more thing.  I have been so busy with full time school and full time work.  I just didn't have time to reply all the comments for the last few months.  But I did read all of them.  When I came back from my vacation, I have two months of vacation till spring semaster starts.  I will have all the time in the world to reply to every single comment.  ^^

7 comments:

  1. You will have lots of fun. We took our kids during spring break for this cruise. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, we just spent a week in Cabo, the weather was lovely compared to LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation, make sure eat like a pig, sleep like a pig and play hard, you deserve it :D I hope you will visit Cancun, if so, try snorkol or scuba dive, you will love it!!
    I just came back from Puerto Vallarta at ALL Inclusive Resort, 豬式生活 and already missing it ~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your vacation! I went on the Mexico cruise before too. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation~take tons of pics~~ hahaa,,,have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I love cruises! I went on a 7-day Caribbean Cruise with my girlfriend this past April. Best. Vacation. EVER. Have fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great!Have a good trip there!
    Compared to LA now,I guess the weather in Mexico is much nicer more!

    ReplyDelete