Monday, December 8, 2008

[Los Angeles] [Drink] Boba Loca

Boba Loca
10946 Weyburn Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024
(310) 443-8911
http://www.bobaloca.com

After lunch at Gaby's, we grabbed another Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon from Entertainment Book and head to Westwood for boba.  Parking in Westwood is a pain.  So I got off the car to go buy the boba while Dr. P drove around the blocks.

Boba Loca was a small place.  It was packed when I went in.  Every table had people working on their computers.  Then I noticed, there were no Asian here.  Not even the clerks.  I am just so used to Boba places with Asian clerks.  After all, boba is an Asian thing, right?  I told the Caucasian clerk, "2 boba milk tea, please."  He replied, "uh... you mean TAPIOCA milk tea?"  Yes, I meant tapioca, a.k.a. boba, milk tea.  Boba is the name of your store!  Or would you like to change it to "Tapioca Loca" instead?

Boba Milk Tea @ Boba Loca by you.
Boba Milk Tea ($2.95)

It wasn't the best I've had, but the boba milk tea wasn't too bad.  It was probably the least boba I've gotten in a boba milk tea though.  I think I probably got 20 pieces of boba in my tea.  For $2.95 a cup, it's totally not worth it.  Even $2.95 for buy 1 get 1 free, I wasn't happy.

Going to Boba Loca for Boba is probably a Loca idea.

1 comment:

  1. 我来自大陆北京
    一次很偶然的机会看到了你的blog
    非常喜欢
    所以就一直坚持着看
    不知道你能不能看懂简体字
    总之,奶茶是我的最爱!!


    簡體字我大概都看得懂
    謝謝你的鼓勵
    我也愛奶茶呵呵

    ReplyDelete