Sunday, January 1, 2012

[Teddy & Twinkle] Family Trip to Starbucks

Happy new year! The weather was so nice today. What a beautiful day to start a new year!



There's a Starbucks just one block away from our house. We decided to take a family trip there to get some coffee for the adults, and water for the kids. :-P




I got my favorite Salted Caramel Mocha with low sugar and non-fat milk... per new year resolution of eating healthy. Cute little Twinkle was enjoying people watching.



I gained 10 pounds since Thanksgiving! I was working in retails so it was pretty much like walking around and exercising for 8 hours a day. I ate a lot, and always maintained the same weight. Then I got an office job. I still ate a lot, but the weight packed on. Gotta start going to the gym!



Mr. Teddy wants some love.



And daddy loves Teddy.



Little Twinkle was getting tired.



I caught Teddy looking up in this picture. He looks so funny. He always look like he's smiling.



How did they get so cute? Seriously they must be the most adorable dogs in the whole wide world! ♥

So what is your new year resolution? Mine is to be healthy and be happy! Oh and not to procrastinate and update my blog on time. :-)

2 comments:

  1. teddy looks like u ~.. mahaha

    You look like Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look like they have gotten so much bigger! Still so adorable!

    They sure are big now.
    They both weigh about 12 or 13 pounds.
    Still the cutest dogs ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete