Sunday, January 1, 2012

[Getting Rid Of] Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback

I decided to "get rid of one thing a day" this year. My house is filled with things I don't use. I want these things to go to someone who would make good use of them.



Today I would like to get rid of a cookbook, Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback ($17.95). It has 266 pages with 200 recipes. Most of them only use 5 or less ingredients that you can easily get from supermarket. I bought this book from Barnes & Nobles when it was on the bargain book shelf. I had it for about a year or two, and still never use it.

So who wants this cookbook for $5? The money will cover envelope and shipping. If you want it, please leave a comment with your email address. First come first serve. If nobody wants it by the end of the week, it'll be a donation to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment