Monday, January 2, 2012

[Getting Rid Of] Vintage Faux Fur Collar and Cuff Coat

I bought this coat couple years ago. I think I paid about $200 for it. I did wore it many many times, and always get compliments. The fabric is just beautiful, and I love the vintage looking colors. But.... I didn't take good care of the coat. The fabric on the front buttons are missing (my cat Strawberry ate it, for real!), one of the bottons on the back shoulder is missing, and one side of the tag is falling off. So whoever wants this coat, it'll require a little bit of work to find the right buttons to replace.



Size small; beautiful vintage looking coat; faux fur collar and cuff trim; front pockets; full lining; Fabric 51% polyester, 49% viscose, lining 100% polyester, fur 100% acrylic. By Heart Moon Star.

$40 (free shipping within US)

No comments:

Post a Comment