Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No Time To Blog

I have no time to blog! What should I do????

I usually get up in the morning around 5:30am. I shower after getting up. Then I check my emails, read news, and browse the internet while sipping on a cup of coffee. Sometimes I cook in the morning so I have food to bring for lunch. Then I walk the dogs at 7am. Come back home at 7:30am, fix them something to eat, and also fix myself something to eat. At 8am, I start getting ready for work. Leave the house by 8:30am and get to work by 9:00am.

I work in an office. Most people I know who work at offices always have time to messing around on the internet for a bit. They have time to go on Facebook, maybe chat a little, maybe Plurk a little, and they get to check their personal emails, or even write blogs. But at my job, I work for the full 8 hours, sometimes 8.5 hours (if I have too much to do, then I take a 30 minutes lunch).

I get off work at 6pm, and usually get home around 6:30pm. I greet the dogs, and play with them a little because I haven't seen them all day, and really really miss them. Around 7pm, I would cook, eat, clean, etc. By the time I'm done with everything, it's about 8:30pm or 9:00pm. Then maybe I'll read a magazine, maybe I'll watch a DVD (I can never finish a DVD in one night now... always fall asleep half way through), or maybe I just want to go to bed already at 9pm.

I really really want to write my blog, but now hardly have time to do so. Help! What should I do?

Maybe.... I'm just thinking maybe.... I'll just post mostly pictures and write just a little?

I remember when I was young, I always had too much time. I was always bored.
"God, I'm so bored, what do I do?"
"I have nothing to do, I'm bored."
"Why do time go by so slowly I'm BORED!"

How come when we get old, all of a sudden it seems like we just don't have enough time?

5 comments:

  1. I think it's because time seems to go faster as you get older! ;o)

    That's so true? Buy why why why?
    I don't want that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you. It,s call responsibility and grown up! :-(

    No.... I don't want to grow up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you still continue to blog! I'm a silent reader but I love your reviews and find them to be very helpful especially because I also live in Orange County. Whenever I want to try out a new restaurant I always check back to your blog to see which have been successes. I hope things work out, cheers! :)

    Awww... Thank you so much, MS!
    I don't want to give up, either.
    I've been writing since 2005.
    It's like a diary/memorykeepr for myself.
    I think I will continue blogging, but maybe more pics and less writing to save time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never finish watching all the shows I DVR, always feel asleep half way through.

    We're getting old... *sign*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with LinkShrink and make money for every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete