Monday, January 2, 2012

[Mission Viejo] [Food Court] Muscle Beach Lemonade & Hot Dogs

Muscle Beach Lemonade & Hot Dogs
555 The Shops at Mission Viejo, Sp #VC-05
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(800) 321-8400
http://www.hotdogonastick.com

I went to the mall today. Ate lunch right before I went. I wasn't hungry, but thought I would walk around the food court just to see.



Muscle Beach (Hot Dog On A Stick) gotta be the busiest stand there. I saw too many people eating the hot dog, and just couldn't resist the temptation.



Hot Dog On A Stick ($2.85) / Lite Lemonade 

On their menu, it said turkey hot dog on a stick and lite lemonade combo is only 300 calories. So that was exactly what i ordered. Every time I eat hot dog on a stick, I always think about the time when we first came to America back in 1989. My parents used to take us to Arcadia mall, and we always have hot dog on a stick. Ahhh memories!



I had a coupon in my email for a free lemonade. Thanks to smart phone. I found it and showed it to the rainbow-outfitted girl  to get my free lemonade.

Why did they change the name to Muscle Beach?

1 comment:

  1. i miss 茉莉漢堡 breakfast and their ABC tomato soup

    I miss that place, too!
    We should take a Taiwan eating trip!

    ReplyDelete