Sunday, January 15, 2012

[Huntington Beach] [Japanese] Gyu-Kaku

Gyu-Kaku
7862 Warner Ave # 109
Huntington Beach,CA 92647
(714) 842-8333
http://www.gyu-kaku.com

As I mentioned in previous post, I feel like I have no time to blog. I've been writing since 2005, and seriously don't want to give up blogging. So I think I'll try this new writing method to see how it works out. I will post pictures, but probably with less writing to save time. Ok... so I hope you guys will still like reading my blog.



On Christmas Eve, Gyu-Kaku had a 50% off dinner special. All You Can Eat and Drink for only $20/person. Cool deal!



Sapporo Draft ($1.49) / Lychee Saketini ($3.00)

50% off dinner special started at 5pm. We got there a bit too early. Ordered 2 drinks to wait.



They started getting busy with lots of people waiting for seats.


Champagne

I had 5 of these, I think?


Miso Soup


Gyukaku Salad

Really good salad. Much better than the lunch time salad. This tasted great with meats.


Fried Chicken Kiraage


Spicy Tuna Volcano

Not so good. The rice was too hard.


Bacon Asparagus



Loved Bacon Asparagus.

 


U.S. Kobe Beef

Best meat of the night! I could eat 5 plates of these by myself.


Shrimp Garlic


U.S. Kobe Beef / Shrimp Garlic

Delicious!


Pork Belly Cajun


Miso Butter Fish

I like this one a lot.


Miso Butter Fish / Pork Belly Cajun / Salmon


Rosu Chuck Flap



Too big of a piece. Was a bit hard to eat.


Mushroom Medley


Garlic Fried Noodles


S'mores







Happy Dr. P!


Ice Cream

Dessert #2. Sesame & Lychee ice cream. Sesame is the best!



Love it! I think this is where I want to have my birthday dinner this year....

2 comments:

  1. I love your new camera!! It takes really great pictures :)

    I know, right?
    Canon S95... it's really awesome!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. S95真的很讚!!機皇^^

    我留言的字數可能都比我自己在文章裡的還要多
    不過我是懶啦 :)-
    Eileen加油^^

    K.J

    超超超讚的相機
    不好吃的東西被它一拍就變得好像很好吃的樣子
    開始寫這幾篇字數很少的文
    才發現這樣寫蠻快的嘛
    以後我也就這樣懶下去吧哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete