Friday, January 1, 2010

[Irvine] [Ice Cream] Coldstone Creamery

Coldstone Creamery
71 Fortune Rd
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 453-9738
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com

We passed by Coldstone while shopping at Irvine Spectrum.  It was a little chilly on that day, but I just love having ice cream on a cold day.  (P.S.  Call me weird but I also like having hot pot in the summer.  haha....)


Berry Berry Berry Good ($5.70)

Berry Berry Berry Good is my all time favorite signature flavor from Coldstone.  They actually took it off their menu for a while.  I was so excited to see it back on the menu again.  It is made with their sweet cream ice cream mixing with strawberry, blueberry and raspberry.  Love the combination of sweet ice cream and tart berries.  A medium size one cost almost $6.  Very expensive!  But I don't have Coldstone all that often so it's alright.

Who else like having ice cream in winter?  ^^

6 comments:

  1. And oh, you're not the only one who likes opposite temperature food. Plenty of other people do too!

    haha you too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you, Eileen! Coldstone is yummy but expensive, I agree. But lots of other ice cream places that make their ice cream pop are quite expensive too. Think it as a high quality treat :).


    Happy New Year, Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm not that weird after all?

    I knew it. People who don't like ice cream in the winter ARE the weirdos.
    We are both normal after all, Dave! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's also a Coldstone in the shopping center at Culver & Walnut that may be closer to you. I get 2-for-1 coupons in the mail from them all the time. That helps bring the cost down.

    Coupons? How come we never get Coldstone coupons in the mail?
    I want it I want it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first time I tried Coldstone Creamery I was visiting my sister in Texas. It's great. Ice cream is good anytime, and as someone who lived for most of her life on the East Coast, I can attest, ice cream is good in the winter. Even in the snow!!

    Ice cream in the winter is the best!
    If I ever have a chance to visit east coast in the winter, definitely will try having ice cream in the snow! hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummo! there was a line out the door when we left... winter ice cream is the new trend! :)

    Don't you think restaurants/shops always get busy after we are there? haha...

    ReplyDelete