Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Starbucks Card for Free Rewards


Starbucks Card


I don't really go to Starbucks all that often. But during midterm and final weeks, I visit the coffee shop more. If you ever buy anything at Starbucks, doesn't matter the frequency, I highly recommend getting the Starbucks Card. It's like a prepaid card that you can use when buying coffee. The reason that I recommend the card is for the rewards. If you are buying coffee there anyway, why not get some rewards for it? Here are some rewards that they offer:

* Free Drink on your Birthday
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free Beverage Customization
* Free Refills on Brewed Coffee
* Free Beverage with Whole Bean Purchase
* Free Trial Offers
* Free Drink Every 15 Stars
* Personalized Offers and Coupons

Even if you are just a once in a while Starbucks coffee drinker like me, get the card! It doesn't expire, and you can reload it when the money runs out. And who doesn't like free stuffs? ^^


StarbucksStore.com

1 comment:

  1. how do u accumulate stars on the card? i use the card b/c of the 2-hour free wifi~~

    I think you just use your card and they automatically record it for you.
    1 cup = 1 star.

    ReplyDelete