Thursday, September 25, 2008

[Los Angeles] [Thai] Thai Patio

Thai Patio
5273 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 466-3894

We went to Thai Sabai to get come Thai massage.  It was our first Thai massage experience.  I absolutely love it!  It was a mixture of Swedish and Thai technique.  I love how they stretch you.  It was slightly painful during the massage, but I feel so relaxed and loose afterward.  Well, Dr. Park didn't like it at all.  It was just too painful for him.  He didn't like the stretching part at all.  I still recommend trying it once to see if it is right for you.  I will definately go back again.  Their price is great too.  $65 for 90 minutes.

Anyway, now about the food.  Thai Patio is in the same plaza as Thai Sabai.  I've been to the Grove location before.  But sadly that location doesn't exist anymore.  The food I had at that other location was pretty good and cheap.  We parked right in front the restaurant.  When we went to our car, I saw the sign outside "$3.99 Lunch Special".  Perfect!  I'll get something to bring to work.

Thai BBQ Chicken @ Thai Patio by you.
Thai BBQ Chicken ($3.99)

We both got the Thai BBQ Chicken.  I had the same dish before.  You get 3 pieces of chicken, rice, salad, and 2 crispy wonton.  Good deal!  The chicken was tasty with the sweet Thai sauce.  $3.99 and I was full all night.

They have about 10 items on the $3.99 lunch special menu.  Next time I come back to Thai Sabai for massage, I think I'll drop by Thai Patio again.

3 comments:

  1. I had a massage by a Thai lady before. That was the most painful experience I've ever had. She was using her knuckles and twist and stretch my body joints. I felt like I was being tortured. After that experience, I would never go back to a Thai masseuse.


    I love it though. The lady did all the above.
    She even kneeled on me. She didn't step on me because I'm a girl (I think).
    But Dr. Park's girl stepped all over his back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Thai Sabai few times and love it, feel like doing Yoga!! :) You should try the Red Corner Asia next door, food are delicious!! http://www.redcornerasia.com/TH/menu/menu.html


    Yes, I've been wanting to try Red Corner.
    I even heard that they give you a discount if you are a Thai Sabai customer.
    Next time I'll try Red Corner after Thai massage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen,
    If you like Thai Massage,I would like to suggest you another one called "Hollywood Thai Massage" on Hollywood Blvd. right after 101 Hollywood blvd. exit.The massage shop is kind of cozy and nice.If Dr.Park do not like being step on,I think he can tell them first.
    It's opposite of the "Palm" restaurant and also next door is a vegetarian Thai food restaurant.Palm restaurant is good.Next door vegetarian's I've never tried though I've heard someone who are vegi love them.Hope you would like them!

    p.s.I found the address of massage shop is 5909 Hollywood Blvd


    Thank you, Cami.
    I'll check out this place, as well as the restaurant.
    Vegetarian Thai food.... Hmmm.... sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete