Monday, September 29, 2008

Juicy Couture Shoes Melissa

The economy is despressing. So is my salary. I am trying not to spend money. Well, except on food of course. Bur when I see a great bargain, sometimes it's just too hard to resist. Since I couldn't resist, I'm going to share with you guys.

Juicy Couture Shoes Melissa by you.
Juicy Couture Shoes Melissa (grey) ($225.00 $56.00)

$225 Juicy Couture Melissa flats on sale for $56!  Can you believe that price?  On top of that, free shipping and no tax!!  The shoes are really comfy, too. 

So where can you get a pair?  ShopRapunzels is the website.  Only limited sizes are avaliable now.  The green version is really cute too.  Happy shopping!

6 comments:

  1. 還蠻可愛又不失優雅
    而且感覺皮很軟很好穿

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx~~~~where did u find those deal ar??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered it too!!! but it is half size bigger. since I dun like the green color~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我這個月買了5雙鞋了.不能再買啦!

    ReplyDelete
  5. w0w...these shoes are nicee.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete