Thursday, July 14, 2011

[Mission Viejo] [Food Court] Muscle Beach Lemonade & Hot Dogs

Muscle Beach Lemonade & Hot Dogs
555 The Shops at Mission Viejo, Sp #VC-05
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(800) 321-8400
http://www.hotdogonastick.com

Did you guys get the $5 for $10 Hot Dog On A Stick deal from Groupon a while back? I used to LOVE Hot Dog On A Stick when I was younger. I remember going to Arcadia Mall with parents when I was a teenager, and we always stopped by Hot Dog On A Stick to get lemonade and corn dogs. I haven't had Hot Dog On A Stick for years, and actually miss it quite a bit.



We were shopping at Mission Viejo Mall, and I remember there's a Hot Dog On A Stick in their food court. I didn't bring my printed Groupon.  But no problem, I found my Groupon using their cell phone app. The stand at the food court is called Muscle Beach Lemonade & Hot Dog, but it's still the same as Hot Dog On A Stick. This must be the busiest stand at the food court. There is a never ending line of people getting their lemonade.



Hot Dog On A Stick ($2.25/each) / French Fries ($2.00) / 32oz Lemonade ($3.25)

The Hot Dog On A Stick was just as good as I remembered as a kid. French Fries was standard, but pretty good. We ordered a lime Lemonade, and it tasted so good on that hot day. No wonder the line was long.



After using my Groupon, I only had to pay $1.58. Good deal!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment