Saturday, July 23, 2011

[Lake Forest] [Fast Food] Wing Stop

Wing Stop
22611 Lake Forest Dr
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 951-9464
http://www.wingstop.com

I bought a $13 for Wingstop 35-Wing Family Pack ($27 Value) from Plum District. $13 for 35 wings, celery & carrot sticks, seasoned fries, and 3 dipping sauces sounded like a great deal to me! Plus both Dr. P and I love chicken wings.



There were a few customers dining in, but most people come in for to-go orders. Also a lot of people called in to order ahead for pick up. The girls who worked at the counter were friendly and helpful.




We placed our order at the counter, paid, and found a table to sit down for our lunch.


Original Hot Wings

For the 35 wings, we got to pick 3 flavors. Original Hot Wings was great. The wings were deep fried a bit before tossing with the buffalo hot sauce. They were juicy and meaty. I love dipping the hot wings with blue cheese sauce.


Lemon Pepper Wings / Garlic Parmesan Wings

The other two flavors were lemon pepper and garlic parmesan. Dr. P loved the lemon pepper one. It smelt really good, and tasted even better. I cut the leftover meat into small pieces, and made fried rice with it the next day. It was yummy with all that lemony and peppery flavor. My favorite wing that day was garlic parmesan wings. It was OMG delicious! It was seriously the best wings ever!


Dipping Sauces / Celery & Carrot Sticks

Dipping sauces and celery carrot sticks to go with the wings. The 3 dipping sauces were ranch, blue cheese, and honey mustard.


Fresh Cut Seasoned Fries

Wing Stop not only have good wings, their seasoned fries was the bomb! I don't know how they made the fries taste so good, especially when dipped in some ranch dressing.

I've had Wing Stop in East SGV before, and remember it was just alright. This Lake Forest location is way way way better than the one I had before. If you visit Wing Stop, be sure to get the garlic parmesan wings and seasoned fries. Yum!

 

3 comments:

  1. This was a great deal! Everything looks so good....well, except for celery & carrots---I hate them.

    hahahaha... You're funny!
    I don't like carrot that much so I gave them to my puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was just ok. flavor was good but they were too greasy, a few were overcooked too.

    Parmesan one is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the garlic parmesan the best, too ^^

    K.J

    Did you get the deal, too? ^^

    ReplyDelete