Thursday, July 14, 2011

[Deals] Adia Probiotics

My friend Wen's company, Adia Nutrition, has a new probiotics product. She brought me some samples to try, and wanted my feedback.


(Photo by Wen)

So why probiotics? From their website information:

Multiple studies have shown that probiotics are an essential part of healthy living. According to the World Health Organization, "probiotics are live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host." We know it may seem strange to be putting bacteria in your body, but probiotics are healthy bacteria. And your body really can't get enough of these belly bugs! They work to keep a healthy balance of intestinal flora and reduce the amount of harmful bacteria by replenishing the 'friendly' bacteria. Poor diet, stress, exercise, and the use of antibiotics all play a role as well. By balancing the amount of good and bad bacteria in your digestive tract, probiotics can help get your body back in balance.


Some of the benefits of probiotics are:
* Promote healthy digestion

* Provide immune system support
* Natural energy boost
* Increase nutrient absorption
* Vital part of many healthy weight loss programs


(Photo by Wen)

Each box of Adia Probiotics has 31 packets, which is a month supply.


(Photo by Wen)

Each packet has 10 billion probiotics, and only has 20 calories.


(Photo by Wen)

All I had to do was tear the packet, add to water, shake, and drink.

I've been trying the probiotics for about two weeks. I drink it after my morning workout. That way I get to replenish with water, and get my probiotics at the same time. The probiotics is orange flavor, but I thought it tasted more like passion fruit. I like the taste, which made me feel like I'm drinking sweet juice. As for the benefit of digestive system, I was a bit gassy in the first two or three days, but I think that was my body getting used to the probiotics. I go to the bathroom pretty regularly before, but occasionally I would be "late". I am not completely sure if the probiotics helps, but I still go to the bathroom pretty normally. And I haven't been having trouble for the two weeks that I've tried this. I will continue using this products and update the result in a month or so.

The one month supply of probiotics is regularly $29.  Wen has offered my reader a special deal through 8/31/2011. You can use promotion code "healthtoday" to take $10 off, and combine with code "eileenlikestoeat" to get additional $1 off. So the finally price for one month supply of Adia probiotics will be $18. Pretty good deal, right? If you are interested, you can purchase the probiotics from Adia Nutrition's Online Store.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment