Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[Teddy & Twinkle] Do You Miss Us?

I haven't post pictures of Teddy and Twinkle for a while. They are wondering if anyone misses them? :-P



They're not only cute, but they have the best personality. Both of them are the sweetest dogs.




Teddy was chewing on a piece of rope that he got off from a toy. He was rolling around on the bed with that rope. Twinkle was just looking at him like "you're such a dork!"



This puppy is Teddy's friend. He lives near my parents' house. Every time I walk Teddy and Twinkle there, he always escapes through this hole at the fence in his house, and follows us all the way home. He loves Teddy, but somehow is not really interested in Twinkle.



Twinkle loves sticking her head out the window when we drive.



They love chewing on bully sticks.



Teddy and his favorite "chew chew".



Twinkle is so pretty. If dog world is like our world, she would be a super model.



Love the way they sleep together. haha...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. I love to see our dogs sleep together.
    The puppy become a good dog now.
    I think no one teach him before that's why people give him away.
    But now he can understand sit and shake hand and leave it and stay.
    And pee on the peepee pad.

    Awww... you have a smart puppy!
    Teddy and Twinkle still won't pee on wee-wee pad.
    They prefer the carpet when we're not home and they can't hold it anymore.
    And they chew up the wee-wee pad for fun. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. me me me! (I missed them)! :D

    Awww... Thank you, Ashley! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get enough photos of those two cuties!

    haha Thank you, Rich! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sleeping photo is the greatest!

    They are the greatest dogs in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww look at them, sooooooo cute, such sweet eyes
    Twinkle is indeed very pretty, and has this elegant look! <3

    You have really adorable dogs, too!
    I want to see more pictures of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eileen, I was think about your two sweet doggies when I saw the horrible news this past week of coyote attacks in Laguna Niguel. Please be careful---and lets hope that the authorities get those coyotes.

    Horrible news!
    I would never let my puppies stay out without supervision.

    ReplyDelete