Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[Aliso Viejo] [Sandwiches] Subway

Subway
26921 Aliso Creek Rd #C
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
(949) 360-1125
http://www.subway.com

I stopped by at Subway to get a sandwich for lunch. The featured $5 foot long sandwich of the month is Chipotle Chicken & Cheese. Sounds good.


Chipotle Chicken & Cheese ($5.00)
With tender, juicy chicken, melty cheese, red onion and rich smoky Chipotle Southwest Sauce, it's a taste bud tango.

So after I ordered the Chipotle Chicken & Cheese, the guy asked me to choose my bread, veggies, and sauce. If I have choices on all those things, then I could make my Chipotle Chicken & Cheese Sub into something completely different. I could order Chipotle Chicken & Cheese but make it into Ranch Chicken & No Cheese. Anyway, my point is, if they want to name a sandwich like Chipotle Chicken & Cheese, with detailed description of what is in the sandwich, then just make the sandwich like how they describe it. Make it with that rich smoky Chipotle Southwest sauce without asking me what kind of sauce do I want. Yes, toast the sub to make the cheese melt without asking me, because that was in the description of the sandwich. I do like the option of customizing your own sandwich, but sometimes it feel like such a hassle when I was asked a million questions when I simply want a Chipotle Chicken & Cheese sub.




So there's my sandwich. The chicken was very tender. All the veggies were fresh. I couldn't really taste the Chipotle sauce. But I still enjoyed the sandwich. It tasted good and healthy.

I like Subway, but sometimes I like going into a sandwich shop, order a turkey sandwich, without having to answer endless questions, and just get my turkey sandwich. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment