Monday, July 20, 2009

Wonton Forest's Garlic Chili Sauce Anyone?



I am so addicted to Wonton Forest's Garlic Chili Sauce.  If you've had it before, you know what I am talking about.  It was unfortunate that the restaurant closed.  But if you were one of the few lucky ones, you probably ordered some wontons through Mr. E and Wen.  Now you also have a chance to get Paul's special garlic chili sauce.

So would anyone be interested in ordering the garlic chili sauce?

*Paul wants to get a general idea how many people would be interested to order the garlic chili sauce first.  More detail about the price, size, and pick up location will be posted later.*

13 comments:

  1. Hello Eileen,

    I am interested! But where is going to be the pick up location? LA or Irvine? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, put me down for some bottles. that is great stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the price might be different. i am looking into different containers that are not Styrofoam and will be a set price including the container. i will let you know when i find out the price but i just wanted to weight the demand before i starting making it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen,

    Can I order one with you? Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eileen

    Really interested, but same question, pick up or can it be mailed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Price maybe higher if Paul puts in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to order one too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Eileen,

    Please count me in. Can't wait for those chili sauce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eileen,

    Is it too late to order with you? Thanks!

    I don't think Paul is going to sell the chili sauce now.

    ReplyDelete