Monday, July 2, 2012

[Laguna Niguel] [Food Court] Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
23932 Aliso Creek Rd
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
(949) 900-5830
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com

A new Whole Foods Market just opened near our house. Dr. P and I decided to go have dinner in their food court, and do grocery shopping afterward.



Our dinner was from the Asian food court section. Dr. P ordered Spicy Chicken Fun Noodle Soup, and I ordered Vegetable Fun Noodle Soup.


Spicy Chicken Fun Noodle Soup

Dr. P's noodle soup bowl consisted of grilled chicken, curry fun noodle, vegetables, and a tangy sour spicy soup. The soup tasted Thai, and it was quite addicting.


Vegetable Fun Noodle Soup

My vegetable fun noodle soup bowl came with so much bok choy, napa cabbage and bean sprouts. The broth tasted very simple and clean.



I felt quite healthy and full after eating half bowl. Total cost was about $15.



My weirdo husband always have to wear eye protection when he eats food with soup. He said he had a bad experience of hot soup splattered into his eyes when he was young. I always tell him that I hate it when he wear sunglasses in a restaurant, especially at night time. He just looks so stupid. So what does he do? He went out and bought some clear eye goggles! What a dork!!

I like my veggie noodle soup. Dr. P thought the spicy chicken noodle soup he had at the Tustin location was way better. I kinda agree. But it's good to have a Whole Foods in South OC now.

5 comments:

  1. LOL, your story about Dr. P made me smile. Our guys all have their quirks, but that's why we love them, right?

    Yup! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, a harahbuhjee!!

    I had to google to see what harahbuhjee means.
    Does that make me a halmoni?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY EILEEN! Nice blog! Your hubby is an AJUSHI

    haha He sure is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen
    覺得你們家好像很方便
    walking distance to many restaurants
    這間 whole Food 也可以走到嗎
    (我在看 OC 附近的房子)
    謝謝
    還有
    你不plurk了?
    好喜歡看你噗說

    Whole Foods走不到的
    開車是五分鐘就可以到
    因為這裡普通街上也都可以開60mph哈哈
    我們住在Aliso Viejo,我很喜歡這區
    你們也可以參考看看喔
    我的Plurk還在呀
    http://plurk.com/eileen216

    ReplyDelete

  5. 我miss了這麼多
    應該早點兒發問的
    自從plurk那一塊在你的版面消失
    還以為你不噗了
    已經follow你的blog好幾年
    You are great!
    Thanks!! 

    haha你很可愛耶
    Thank you, Lee!

    ReplyDelete