Sunday, July 1, 2012

Anime Expo 2012

Went to Anime Expo 2012 at LA Convention Center today. I had so much fun doing people watching. Love all those cosplay people. Everyone seemed so happy there. Here are some of the pictures I took today.




Vash the Stampede from Trigun




Death Note & One Piece Luffy girl






Dynasty Warriors Sun Shang Xiang


















Doraemon


Link




Halo



I really want to buy a wig and totally dress up next year!



Super kawaii kitty glasses for $10. Also bought a sunglasses version with leopard frame for $15.



My Anime Expo loots. Also bought 4 dreaming hairbands for $25.



When I came home, Dr. P fought me for my new glasses. He is totally rocking it!

I totally want to get dressed up next year! Who should I be?

3 comments:

  1. Woah hey i didn't know you were into anime? I thought only teenagers liked them or is it an Asian thing? What do you watch? LOL

    I like Death Note. My brother likes Cowboy Bebop.
    My sister likes One Piece. What do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he should totally wear these glasses for soup protection :D

    haha I know!
    Better than those lab goggles, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you guys get to attend Wondercon in March? It was in Anaheim this year (usually in SF), probably just as many geeks err cosplayers as AE.

    Did you just call me a GEEK? ;-)

    ReplyDelete