Saturday, July 7, 2012

[Irvine] [Taiwanese] Boiling Point

Boiling Point
沸點
14140 Culver Dr
Irvine, CA 92606
(949) 733-2211
http://www.bpgroupusa.com

The weather has been hot lately. But I don't know why. I have been craving for hot pot almost everyday. So off we went to Boiling Point for lunch.


古早味紅茶加山粉圓 Black Tea w/ Basil Seeds

Lunch special came with a drink. We both ordered black tea. I added my favorite basil seeds ($0.50) to mine.


台式麻辣鍋 Taiwanese Spicy Hot Soup ($13.99)

We both always order the same thing when we come here. Dr. P got his Taiwanese Spicy Hot Soup. This one was really spicy, but super addicting.


招牌臭臭鍋 House Special Hot Soup ($8.99)

I got my House Special Hot Soup with stinky tofu. I love dipping everything in their garlic soy sauce.

We were so full and still each had half pot to take home. So looking forward to my spicy hot soup leftover tomorrow!



Bonus picture for y'all. So we were waiting for a table outside when Dr. P decided to try on my new sunglasses. Isn't he styling? :-D

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eileen 你好,

    我是James, WaCowLA.com 的網站編輯,無意間輾轉經過別人的部落格看到你的美食文章以及旅遊介紹,不曉得是否能跟你合作呢? 例如分享你的文章在我們的網站上?

    如有興趣,煩請與我連絡 info@wacowla.com

    感謝

    James

    Thank you, James.
    I will email you.

    ReplyDelete