Thursday, February 10, 2011

[Teddy & Twinkle] New Collars

Teddy's nylon dog collar broke the other day when we were out on a walk. He ran down the street and I had to chase after him. It was very dangerous and I was so scared that he would run to the middle of the street. Luckily he stopped on the sidewalk and waited for me to catch him. No more nylon collars. They break too easily.


Give a Dog a Bone Leather Dog Collar by Kakadu Pet ($5.99/each)

I bought these collars on Amazon.com.  I like the description: "This decorative Give a Dog a Bone collar is designed with bone shaped silver studs that give it a real bad to the bone look."  haha.....  It said that those are leather collars, but the price is so cheap so I doubt that it's real leather.  Black one for Teddy, and red one for Twinkle.




Let's try the collar on.  Teddy is so handsome.



Teddy has the cutest Rudolph red nose.



Twinkle is so pretty.  She should be a model.



They seemed comfortable with their new collars.  Hope they'll last a long time. :-)

1 comment:

  1. the collars are very cute!

    Even cuter when you see them in person... TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete