Thursday, April 16, 2009

Please Leave Tips

I don't know who you are, so I just have to write here.

To the couples who went to Wonton Forest twice after reading about it on my blog:
YOU NEED TO LEAVE TIPS!
Wonton Forest is not a fast food restaurant.
There are waitresses who serves you, which means you NEED to leave tips.
I know you like the food because actually went back twice.
The first time they thought maybe you just forgot to leave tips.
But then you didn't leave tips again the second time even though you told the chef you love the food.
Maybe you didn't know you should leave tips at Wonton Forest.
Chef Paul actually didn't mind too much about it.  He was happy that you like the food.
He was just concerned for his waitresses because they survive off of tips
But I do mind!  Especially it was referral from my blog!
He actually told me not to mention it. But I don't think that's right and really want to say something about it.
So I'm telling you now: Next time you go back to Wonton Forest, PLEASE LEAVE TIPS!
Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. I love the food there. let's go back sometime yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Park when are you going to marry Eileen? We want to see wedding pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding? I'll take wedding photos for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just wrong. It's common courtesy to leave tip, especially if the service was decent. But to not leave a tip, and then to go back again? Thats so wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Me and my boyfriend were that couple. I am really sorry that we forgot to leave tips. My boyfriend was the one paying and thought that noodles were fast food. Lately, we only eat at restaurants or food venues that often don't require tips or simply reject them. It was a simple mistake and I wish that we were told in person and not online through a public humiliation such as this. We would have fixed the problem right away. This blog post makes me feel as if we walked away without paying at all. I even cried, I didn't think I went somewhere and was being that rude. I am truly embarrassed and regret not considering the situation.Even if you say, next time please tip, I understand we are not welcome back.

    I am sorry to the waitress, the restaurant owner, and to this blog for misrepresenting your referral. However, if something like this happens again you should address someone personally as we would have been understanding enough to correct it and I believe most people would have been.

    ReplyDelete