Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dad's Beef Noodle Soup

我爸煮的牛肉麵,挺好吃的,拍張照來記錄一下吧!

When I was younger, I never saw my dad in the kitchen.  Cooking was always my mom's territory.  Since my dad retire, all of a sudden he took an interest in cooking.  He watches a lot of Chinese cooking show.  He also reads lots of recipes online.  Then he cooks.  Sometimes the result doesn't turn out too good.  But sometimes he'll make something really delicious.


Beef Noodle Soup

My dad's beef noodle soup was really good.  He said he cooked the broth with beef bone for 8 hours.  I don't really know how he cooked it, but it was just delicious.

He also made green onion pancake, sweet and sour pork, and dumplings the past 2 days.  Since my whole family likes to cook, now we have to fight to use the kitchen.  haha....

4 comments:

  1. 爸媽作的菜之好吃程度還真不是外面任何一家店比的上的...


    小時候對爸媽做的菜沒什麼感覺
    真的是越大越愛吃爸媽做的菜
    外面的菜再怎麼好吃就是比不上爸媽的家常菜

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很多人在退休後會失去生活重心而無所適從...像我老爸就是...
    能像Eileen爸爸醬子找到興趣而樂在其中真的很不簡單耶!
    熬了八個小時的牛骨高湯...天啊~
    再加上滿滿的父愛...那一家餐廳比的上啊!!


    我爸現在一天到晚就在研究煮菜
    要不然就是去種花
    最近還開始種菜
    決定把兩種興趣結合就是了吧
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. that oddly looks just like the NRM i make.. cool dad.


    haha you make the same NRM? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 牛肉來讓我咬一口
    還有燉白蘿蔔嗎~那是我的最愛ㄝ~

    ReplyDelete