Tuesday, March 6, 2012

[Aliso Viejo] [Burger] Habit Burger

Habit Burger
26921 Aliso Creek Road
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
(949) 831-3116
http://www.habitburger.com

A new burger joint opened in Aliso Viejo near our house. We went for lunch on a Sunday. This place was super busy. After tasting the food, we could see why they have such good business.



There are both indoor and outdoor seats.




We ordered at the counter, grabbed seats at a booth, and waited for our food.


Mushroom Swiss Charburger ($4.45)
Sautéed mushrooms, melted swiss, mayonnaise, pickle, fresh tomato and lettuce on a toasted bun.

I ordered Mushroom Swiss Char Burger. Beef patty was thin. Lots of juicy mushroom and veggies. Love it!


Charburger ($2.95)
Mayonnaise, pickle, fresh tomato, lettuce and carmelized onions on a toasted bun.

Dr. P ordered a Charburger meal ($6.20), which comes with fries and drink. The burger was so full of flavor.


French Fries ($1.85)
Made with Idaho potatoes.

Fries was golden crispy. Although weird me personally prefer soggy and soft fries.

Dr. P is officially addicted to Habit Burger. He goes there twice a week now after our first visit. We tried their teriyaki burger, which was  pretty good. Also their chicken sandwich was awesome as well. I think I wanna try their ahi tuna burger next time.

3 comments:

  1. You should try their caesar salad!! :D its super good, super big and super cheap!!

    Good to know! *writing down note*
    Will try next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their charburger is very inexpensive!

    I know! Only $2.95!!
    Dr. P used to get In-N-Out all the time.
    Now it's always Habit Burger. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Habit has been around for awhile up in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties (lived there for a year), so it's good for them to finally get into the rest of Southern California. Similarly, I also had Jersey Mike's in Ventura before they pushed into LA as well.

    However, I think I liked Five Guys burger over Habit.

    I just had Jersey Mike's the other day.
    Company got catering sub sandwiches from them.
    I hate it! Didn't like it a bit.
    I thought the seasoning was salty, and bread was really soggy.
    I love Five Guys, too!
    Dr. P hasn't even tried it.
    Now you just reminded me, I have to take him to try Five Guys one of these days.

    ReplyDelete