Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry

Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry is another dish I cooked from Real Simple Magazine's recipe.  (RECIPE HERE)


Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry

I always had trouble cooking beef slices.  Somehow it always turned out to be too dry and tough.  My mom taught me that by adding some cornstarch to the beef and let it sit for about 10 minutes before cooking will result in perfectly tender beef slices.  I tried the method, and it worked!  The beef was juicy and tender.  Dr. P and I LOVE the sauce from this recipe.  I don't really like ginger, but somehow really enjoyed the grated fresh ginger flavor in the sauce.  I could also taste the rice vinegar, and it was very appetizing.  I ate way too much rice because of this yummy sauce.

This dish was so easy and fast to make.  Absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment