Thursday, October 2, 2008

[Los Angeles] [Fast Food] McDonald's

McDonald's
3454 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
http://www.mcdonalds.com

I like fast food.  I know it's not neccessary healthy for you, but it tastes good so I still eat it occassionally.  But after reading this article, I don't think I want to eat fast food hamburgers anymore. 

Salad & Yogurt P by you.
Salad ($0.99) & Fruit Yogurt Parfait ($0.99)

So here is my healthy version of Mcdonald's dinner.  A garden side salad with low fat dressing and toasted almond, and a fruit yogurt parfait.  Not only it's healthy, it's also cheap.  Both items are only $0.99 on the Dollar Value Menu.

So yes, we can still go to McDonald's.  But just have to pick the healthier options.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's so shocking! I can't believe that Bionic Burger video is true.. I think I better buy one from McDonald's to try it myself... (~__~ )

    ReplyDelete