Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stephanie & Kenny's Wedding

We attended my friend Stephanie and Kenny's wedding at Kyoto Grand Hotel in Little Tokyo. The wedding was AWESOME!



The rooftop garden is adorable. Unfortunately, we missed the outdoor ceremony. Damn traffic on the 5!




The lovely newly wed couple!



The food was delicious! And the all night long open bar... was sinful. Let's see... how much did I drink that night? 3 mojito + 1 tequila shot + 5 vodka... I think?


Seven Star Cold Platter

The only food pic I snapped that night. Seriously, everything tasted so good. The food is from Furiwa Restaurant in Garden Grove. I want to go there to try their dim sum next time.



I had the honor to be sitting right next to the famous Chef Shiro from Shiro and Orris. Shiro san is good friend with the groom Kenny. I met Shiro san a long time ago. We used to go to Orris all the time when it first opened, then we would hit the karaoke down the street to drink with Shiro san after work. I love talking to Shiro san. He's a wise man that always offers good insight on life. Ahhh... now I really miss the food at Orris! Gotta go up to LA to eat soon.

Congrats to my friend Stephanie and Kenny! I still remember the first day you met... I was there! haha.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment