Saturday, March 14, 2009

[Walnut] [Light Meal] Royal Catering

Royal Catering
(626) 280-9780

I work with 8 rescued greyhounds in my school every Friday from 8am to 2pm.  There was some construction going on near the dog kennel.  So we have this Royal Catering truck that comes around to sell lunch to the construction workers.  I took advantage and grabbed lunch as well.

Ham & Cheese Grill Sandwich @ Royal Catering by you.
Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich ($3.50)

I got grilled ham & cheese sandwich. Melted cheese, a few slices of deli ham, tomatoes, and tons of lettuce.  This was a simple sandwich, but so very tasty!  I shared the sandwich with another girl because a whole sandwich was just too much for me.  She also thought it was yummy.

I think I'll get lunch from this catering truck again next week.  Again, much much better than food on campus.  One simple sandwich is about $7 on campus!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of work about 8 rescued greyhounds?
    I like you website that is good for me it is can improve my English.

    I am doing work experience with the greyhounds that were rescued from Mexico.
    We have to take care of them, play with them, exercise and all that.
    We also will fix their teeth, neuter/spay, socialize and train them.
    Basically get them ready for adoption. They are sooo cute and friendly. I wish I can take one http://www.eileenlikestoeat.com, too.
    Please feel free to practice English with me as much as you want! ^^

    ReplyDelete